Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Flood...

Last weekend was at mum house with a horrible experience. It's raining at about 6pm and quite heavily for few hours. So, I told my hubby not to go back first and stayed for a while until the rain stopped. It was almost 9pm and it's still raining but not as heavy as earlier so asked my hubby to get the car first while waiting for us to packing. Once my hubby step down at ground floor (My mum was staying in five storey flat @ Jln Ipoh) and shouted, "It's flood!! Quickly come down". Me and my mum rushed to the balcony and saw the water rising very fast, so we ran down to get into the car but unfortunately we can't as the water rise very fast. So, my hubby had no choice to leave us at mum house and he drive further to higher ground. He ended up parked his car at Sentul, right opposite the Police Station. Only a few minutes the water level reach the waist and goes up to chest level. Phewwww..... luckily he escape fast, if we would to stay another 5 to 10 minutes, i think his car gone.....

Some phone taken from my mum house.... so unlucky those car can't escape












No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner