Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HAPPY 'BAK CHANG" (DUMPLING) FESTIVAL!!

This morning had two dumpling, one nyonya chang and one bak chang. My colleague's mom made it very nice especially the bak chang. Sorry did to take the pix coz too hungry already... : ) and I'm full until now, see going to be lunch time already.... and still full.

Tonight, MIL cooked my favourite dishes.... hmmmm... can't wait for dinner. See la... eat, eat, eat, how to loose weight. Everytime complaint put on weight, but hubby prefer me to look meatier, coz he don't like to hug chopstick..... hehehehehe

Anyway, wish you all Happy "Bak Chang" Day!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Dumpling to you too. Too bad, I'm here in M'cca but I don't like to eat nyonya chang. Anyway, I will send you an invitation to my blog thru email.

LHS said...

thanks for dropping by my blog :)
happy belated dumpling festival to you!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner