Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Primary School Registration

Am still thinking which school to register for Sebastian, I do not want Sebastian to waste his time on the road, rather in school or at home. I had a relative who stayed in USJ and sending his children to Chow Kit one of the well known Chinese Primary School everyday. Can you imagine wake up at 5am and leave home at 6am to avoid traffic jam and reach school around 7am, then by the time finished school plus those extra curriculum will be around 4pm and only reach home by 5pm. So pity the kids. *phew*

I’m still wondering whether I want to put him in well-known Chinese school or just a normal one will do. Being a kiasu mum like me, I want to give the best of the best to my children but on the other hand I do not want to pressure them too much.

*sigh*
Still got 9mths to think about which school to enroll him.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I registered JS at the school in Subang, I heard that there are actually parents who sent their kids from Cheras to that school in Subang. Cannot imagine the travelling. For me travelling from Kota Kemuning to Subang also quite far already, but no choice...:(

kiasumum said...

We as a parent sometime got no choice but to do whatever for our children sake.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner