Monday, July 30, 2007

3hrs Without Maid

Every Saturday, I will drive Sebastian to his Taekwando class but last Saturday a little bit unusual. Hubby had appointment wanted me to drop him at his office, so do not want to leave Sidney alone with the maid, I brought Sidney along and leave the maid at home doing her housework.

Firstly, I dropped Sebastian at his Taekwando class, and then dropped hubby at is workplace. After that I go “tar pau” and carry Sidney along…. phew really hectic (to be honest, I hardly carry both of them and it’s less than 10mins). Then, I put Sidney on the car seat (she hardly seated on car seat, normally she seated on the maid’s lap), she struggled do not want to sit on car seat and yelling. I did not bother her and headed to Sebastian kindy to pick him up, while on the way, Sidney still crying and screaming, like I’m kidnapping her. Finally, reached Sebastian kindy and she stopped crying now she want to sit together with Sebastian at back seat. So, both of them at back seat and put them on safety belt. Sidney no more struggling and sit happily with Sebastian at the back seat, then I proceed to Tesco to buy some stuff. In Tesco, I put both of them in the trolley and started to shop for groceries, everything went very smoothly until we get into the car. Sidney do not want to put on safety belt, she wanted to sit freely, without wasting time, I carry her and put her on car seat. Again, she struggled and start screaming and crying all the way back home.


This is the very first time I brought both of them out without hubby ‘n maid and I told myself, this is the last time I’ll do this. I really salute those mummies that can handle their kids without maid

4 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I can understand your situation. It is really difficult to handle the kids without another person's assistance. On Suns when my maid is off... its going to be a hectic day for me.... LOL :)

Chinneeq said...

my days without my nanny will soon arrive when qiqi starts school....cant imagine that really!

mommy of 3 angels said...

i am also not one of those super mommies...prefer stay at home then lugging the 2 kids around by myself...hehehe

done your tag!

Leena said...

ya, imagine those celebrities like angelina jolie, victoria beckham, katie holmes. always without a helper and in the spotlight, but always looks like cool mommies. ::scratch head::

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner