Monday, July 23, 2007

Tag: 8 Things About Me........

Yeah!!! A tag week again, has been continuosly doing tags for past few days. Really, I'm so happy to be tagged.... thanks ya, Montessorimum.


Here are the '8' things about me.......
1. My name is Fiona
2. I'm 31yrs old
3. I was born in Butterworth and bred in Kuala Lumpur
4. I'm happily married to Mr Yow at the age of 25 with 2 adorable kids
5. I love shopping, even when I'm heavily pregnant (so now my kids also like shopping.. LOL!)
6. I'm easily getting upset when hubby say something about me (but not to my families n friends... hehehe)
7. I love to eat and eat alot (somemore want to complain can't loose weight)
8. I'm a lazy bum

Ok... the 8 person I'm going to tag is.....
Lovelymummy
MummyInVain
Princess Geraldine
Vivian Wong
Mumgather
Pei Mun
VickyLow
HealthFreakMommy


11 comments:

Mumsgather said...

This tag has been going around but I haven't done it yet. I'll do it soon when I have nothing to write. Haha. Thanks.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks 4 d tag but I'd done it already quite some time back :)

kiasumum said...

Mumsgather: Aiyor.. u got so many things to write meh.... take your time la... no rush.

Health freak mommy: u done already... nevermind lor.. :)

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Hi. U tagged me again. Thanks. I will do it anyway but sorry that I got no one to tag coz my blog is only opened to invited readers. Will do it later.

kiasumum said...

yenny: nvm if u got no one to tag, just want to know about u ma..

Chinneeq said...

hey, r u from 1976?? I am too :)

kiasumum said...

yes.. we both same age

Jacelyn Chew said...

sounds similar like the one i've done earlier....hmmm, it's ok, can always do again. tak ada rugi doing more tags rite? :D

Vickylow said...

Tagged you wanna know your Phobia. http://vickylow.blogspot.com/2007/07/phobia.html

Sweetpea said...

hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. u can't be the only kiasumum here, i guess most mums are! hahaha..

Unknown said...

i did this tag before, but i would like to do it again in my other blog - http://mylovelymummy.com

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner