Monday, July 16, 2007

Bad Day...

Yesterday was a bad yet mad day for me. Really dunno what’s gone wrong, easily get mad. Maybe, wake up at the wrong side of the bed.

Mad @ Music Class
Sebastian was attending his music class every weekend, so today reached the centre very early, then asked Sebastian to practice his piano while waiting for his teacher and classmates. He give me all sorts of reason like teacher is not here…. His friends is not here la… bla bla bla…. nevermind. Then come to theory teaching, he’s not paying attention, when teacher asked him question, he just showing his blank face….. ok, I almost out of control already, keep telling myself to cool down. It’s activity time, Sebastian bring out his activity book, so teacher was telling the children that she will play a track and listen carefully, then only do the activity. Again, Sebastian back to his dreaming and was not listening to the track, he ask me how to do the activities… by then, my temperature already shoot up d*** high… I really out of control already, I took a big deep breathe. I did not look at Sebastian and straight out from the centre and leave him alone there. How cruel I am !! (but of coz his daddy is in the centre la, how can I do such thing leaving my own child alone wor)

SMSes
While in Sebastian music class (already in mad), my sis text me….. firstly, she text me to buy marmite, coz she want to cook marmite chicken. Then, received second sms asked to buy santan, few minutes later third sms ask me no need to buy santan as she will go to market later. Fourth, sms came in; ask me to buy santan again, as she can’t get it in market. (ggrrrrrrr…….. d*** blardy sister cannot make up her mind). After Sebastian music class, proceed to supermarket to buy all those stuff that my sis sms me, while looking for those stuff, five sms came in ask me to buy some veggies, KNN, she went to market for what did not buy santan, somemore veggie also did not buy…. Then she go there for what???? Finally, the sixth sms came in: “Chey, I know u very mad already and in bad mood but you remember to buy marmite, santan and veggies ya…”

In the Car
While on the way back to mum house with Sebastian and he is sleeping, so hubby question me:

Hubby: Why u left Sebastian in the centre and walk away?
Me: I’m very… very… mad with Sebastian went he in his music class
Hubby: Yes, I can see from your face when u walks out from the class, buy why must u leave him there?
Me: U r in the centre also wat, so I did not left him alone,
Hubby: Do u knows that u r very irresponsible for leaving your kid in the centre.
Me: First, I did not leave him “alone” as u r also in the centre.
Hubby: Why every time u must show your face in front of public that you are mad?
Me: I already tried to control myself that is why I walk away, if not then there will be a drama again at the shopping centre.
Hubby: Do u know that when u do this, I’m very ashamed (no face)
Me: ………………
Hubby: Why must you do this every time you get mad??
Me: ………………
Hubby: Harlo, I’m talking to you……
Me: ………………
Hubby: This is not the first time, can’t you control yourself.
Me: ……………… (really bey tahan already)
Hubby: Everytime when come to teaching your own children, you will be very mad…. Why?? Can’t you control yourself
Me: ……………… (in my heart: why this idiot keep on repeating this)
Hubby: Excuse me, I’m talking to you…..
Me: I know when I teach Sebastian, I’m out of control but every time I will try my best to teach him but what did you do when come to this.
Hubby: ………………..
Me: Did you ever check on Sebastian school work?
Hubby: ………………..
Me: Did you know how far is Sebastian progress?
Hubby: ………………..
Me: Did you every ask Sebastian how is he doing in shool?
Hubby: ………………..
Me: Excuse me, I’m talking to you…. Why u keep quite??
Hubby: ………………..
Me: Every time only know how to find fault on me
Hubby: OK!! OK!! That is past already……. Can we settle this?
Me: Settle what???
Hubby: Can u promise me not to show off your hokkien me face in public anymore. And I promise I will take time to follow up with Sebastian school progress.
Me: OK! Deal…..

Happily driving back to mummy house and Sebastian has his sweet dream in the car.

4 comments:

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Don't pressure yourself, your hubby and Sebastian. You know what, each time after I get angry with my girl, sure I will regret and who will suffer, the kid. Sebastian is still very young and children now need more time to teach and to guide them. They need more attention from us. Tell you one thing, I will ask my hubby to come out alot of brainteaser for my girl to do and me, of course on the more academic stuff.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

I also show hokkien face a lot but sometimes cannot help it eh? At least better than yelling or arguing in public :D

kiasumum said...

Yenny: I feel very bad too everytime I get mad/scolded Sebastian. When I looked at his innocent/pity face, I will hug him and say sorry for the unreasonable scolding him.

Mommy to Chumsy: Walk away is the best rather than yelling like 'sor por' lor....

Leena said...

that sms thingy is lol.
sometimes for the sake of not burstin it up in public, the best is to walk away.
hokkien mee face? that's funny. never heard of it.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner