Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dangerous

This morning while on the way to work, this car caught my attention, so I quickly graps my mobile phone and snap this picture. Did you notice the kid is sleeping but not on the car seat.... not on the back seat but on the speaker board. How can the parent let thier kid sleep on the speaker board. This is very dangerous somemore it's on the highway (Ampang Evelated Highway). Normally the speed you drive on the highway is rather fast, if happen (touch wood) he had emergency break, what do you think it will happen to the kid. I really can't imagine.....

Although I seldom use car seat for my kids, but I will make sure that my kids are sit properly.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My God! What happen to the parents nowadays? Don't blame the kid but their parents. I always make sure that my girl will sit properly in the car and no stand up. We cannot predict what will happen on the road.

凯妈 said...

OMG! I really cant believe this...I always scold my kids if they not sit properly, but this one really...hope it won't happen again.

Chinneeq said...

i saw similar cases several times too...haha....really ah these parents...

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner