Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tag: Three Things About Me

Thank you my friend for this fun yet simple tag.

Three things that scare me
1. All types of worms
2. Midnight Calls
3. Blackout in the lift


Three people who make me laugh
1. My kids
2. Hubby
3. My niece


Three things I love
1. Shopping
2. Sleeping
3. Eating

Three things I hate
1. People who smoke (but sad to say hubby is a smoker :P)
2. People tell lies
3. Talk more than do

Three things I don’t understand
1. My company policy on promotions
2. Company doing well but increment 'n bonus so little
3. They talk bad about u but still can be so friendly in front of u

Three things on my desk
1. Laptop
2. Lotion
3. Mirror


Three things I am doing right now
1. Working while typing this tag
2. Talking to colleague on the phone
3. Reading newspaper

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Stopped working and be with family
2. Go for vacations with family
3. Update as many as possible on myself at this blog so my kids can read when they grown up about their mummy


Three things I can do
1. I can cook
2. I can dance
3. I can sleep whole day


Three things I can’t do
1. I can't sing
2. I can't swim
3. I can't do house chores

Three things I think you should listen to
1. Kid's complaint
2. Hubby's work pressure
3. Mom's advice

Three things you should never listen to
1. Office politics
2. Office gossipings
3. Third party

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Ultraman
2. Transformer
3. Mickey Mouse

Three people I am tagging
1. Chinnee
2. MontessoriMum
3. VickyLow

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, u so free in the office ar, can do blogging and talk to friend on the phone, hehe..... how nice.

Chinneeq said...

thanks.....getting my feet on it now :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner