Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tag: 8 Random Facts About Popo

Before doing this tag, I would like to say sorry to Jacelyn for changing her surname, instead of "Chew" I accidently type it as "Chow"..... sorry ya leng lui mummy for this mistake.

Ok, back to this, thank you Jacelyn for this tag.

This tag is about my popo, I never seen my popo before, she passed away long long time ago even before I exist in this world. So, I would like tell about Sebastian 'n Sidney popo, can arr??

Read here for Sebastian 'n Sidney's popo random facts, ok.

Will pass this tag to:
1. Vivian Wong
2. Janice Ng
3. Chinnee
4. Anggie




4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Fiona, have u find out what happen on yur birthday?

Anggie's Journal said...

Hi ... seem like u have a lot of tag to do hor... :)
btw, i had done this tag .http://eiggna.blogspot.com/2007/08/tag8-random-facts-about-my-ah-mah.html

J@n!ce said...

Thanks for the tag... wah .. this time is on my ah mah huh. :)

Janice Ng

Chinneeq said...

kau tim!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner