Monday, September 17, 2007

Tag: My Most Embarrassing Moment

Really dunno where to hide our face especially in public area... like Chinnee, she got her "Red Attack" My most embarrassing moment is happen at Golden Triangle Area somemore during lunch hour...... : (

I took this skirt (beige color with horizontal stripe) from wardrobe, which I did not wear for quite sometimes after giving birth to Sidney, tried out this skirt and it can fit. Wow, so thinking this can fit me so I must putting off some weight already. Happily wore this skirt to work. Come to lunch time me 'n my colleagea (oni two of us) decided to walk to Sg. Wang for lunch. Wearing high heel, nice office attire and not bad looking lady walk together with colleague to Sg. Wang for lunch, somemore walk so "yau yeng". Reached Sg. Wang 4th floor, notice my skirt a bit "senget", so pulled it back properly and I can feel abit windy at my buttock. Then I turn around and check my skirt, I'm stunned..... and quickly call my colleague and whispered to her, my buttock was exposed to public. She burst out laughing din even help me to find my way out.... niameh!! At that time, I was so hungry and have to take care my buttock, I turn my skirt around, so the torn one is in front and I use my hand to covered it. Quickly finished off my food and went to Isetan to buy skirt.


Walking distance from my office to Sg. Wang takes about 10mins. In between this 10mins, I passed by dozen of people, I really dunno whether these people notice my buttock or not, I can't imagine and I do not want to imagine.... really embarrassing!!!


From that day onwards, I will check every single skirts or pants that I want to wear whether is new or old one.... to avoid this happen to me again.


Mind sharing your most embarrassing moment...
Leah
Shirley
Sweetpea
Janice

7 comments:

J@n!ce said...

That is a scary wardrobe malfunction. I can feel the embarrsement cos it happened to me before. I wore a transluscent dress to work. I din realized that when I was outdoor under the sun. The light shine through & my panty is visible. My colleague told me & I'm so blushing with shame. I quickly returned to office & sit down. After that took cab home. I never wear that skirt anymore. The skirt was from Mango & so ex, only wore once :(

Janice Ng

Sweetpea said...

no sweat kiasumum... i do have my embarassing moment which was shared on

http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-most-embarassing-moment.html

i guess then it is SO safe to always carry a cardigan around. u never know when it will be your life, or rather, face saver! :P

Chinneeq said...

aiyoo....u really makes me laughing on the "windy" part. Next time must see properly before we put on our skirt hor? *rolling on the floor*

Sasha Tan said...

alamak!! so windy!!! hhahahhaah this is one good one!

Vickylow said...

Esh.... your colleague so bad, only try to help by "laughing at you".

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehe..this is funny. of course now can laugh about it eh?

Lemonjude said...

Tag on 5 posts link to keywords.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner