Monday, September 3, 2007

Tag: Why I Blog

Thank you mummy for this tag, sorry for holding on for so long...

Why I blog ya..... why???? I only started to blog few months back when I saw lots and lots of mummies either FTWM, PTWM, WFHM or SAHM blogging. So, being a kiasumum like me... I also want to start blogging but so far I'm not addicted yet, still under control

Ok... the reason why I blog is
1. Coz I see alots of mummies blogging that why I also want to blog
2. To share Sebastian 'n Sidney photos and developments
3. Get to know more online mummies and exchange ideas
4. To share my secret recipe (this one wait first ya... gotto learn from my mummy first then only can share)

Mummies, tell me why you want to blog...
1. Montessorimum
2. Karen Yiau
3. Lovelymummy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for ur tag, but i tagged u again wor...hehe
http://www.mylovelymummy.com/2007/09/03/one-wordsentence/

karenyiau said...

Finally I've done this tag, haha, clearing up my "debt" on tag now...

Here you go.
http://yiau.blogspot.com/2007/09/why-i-blog.html

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner