Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kids Fighting

If you have one kid then you will pity your kid that he/she will get bored, then if you had two you will slowly get mad. That the situation I'm facing now. They fight with each other for small little thing. Yesterday, they fought over TV, Sebastian want to watch his Doraemon movie and Sidney want to watch kids song vcd. So, I talked to Sebastian to let her sister watch as he already watched twice. He is not happy over what I'm doing letting her sister watch vcd. He cried and cried and screaming non-stop. Being me who get explode easily, try to clam myself and talk to Sebastian. I do not want Sebastian to feel that I'm on Sidney's side or vice-versa. Just now, I received called from my MIL, she told me they fought for TV again. My MIL said, she want to buy another TV for my kids so they won't fight with each other.

Sidney is not those soft type person, she can fight whatever she want from his brother. She will kick, beat even bite his brother. But, so far Sebastian did not fight back with her sister unless Sidney really make him angry.

Really pening kepala!!!!

18 comments:

sting said...

ya... my friend too has her hands full with her 2 boys.. makes me think twice when I want my 2nd bb.. hehe

kiasumum said...

no fighting no fun, rite!! like when we were young fighting among siblings, so i will strongly urge u to hv 2nd bb... one is just not enuff :)

J@n!ce said...

I thought things wil be better with a gal & boy at home. Looks like not huh? My 2 little boys are fighting over toys & TV too. They can fight so vigoriosly over a toy when the next moment, nobody wants to play with it anymore... alamak !!

Janice Ng

michelle@mybabybay said...

I have 2, I know. If both fight over the TV, none can watch. That's my rules. Fighting is part of growing up.

Zooropa said...

I don't hv kids@d moments but can imagine d situation since i'm always d joker ard wth my nieces & nephew. It's Fun Fun Fun!...

Dora:)

kiasumum said...

janice: no.. no.. no.. girls or boys, they still fight with each other, LOL!!

mybabybay: good to set a rules among the kids so they learned, but mummy always forgo the rules coz of "sam yuen", :P

dora: fun as in playful or "fun" in chinese... LOL!!

Zooropa said...

hahaha...yeah it's really fun for that eventhough they r fighting. I love kids very much one!

Dora:)

Anonymous said...

Hi, my wife is now pregnant and she wants 2 kids... now i am afraid i'll be writing the same post as yours in the next few years.. hahaha

Vickylow said...

haha Fiona maybe they can play paper scissors stone who win who get 1st.

Anggie's Journal said...

hmmmm... after few minutes they will become very close already, i think fight is part of the developmental too... right ar ??? but too much can really cos pening kepala ....

kiasumum said...

daniel: most of the parents will write 'bout this experience, so no worry, waiting to read your's in next few years ya... LOL!!

vicky: mummy oso wanna play along coz mummy din get to watch tv too :P

anggie: they fight here then turn around they play 'n hug each other... too much of development chor coz they fight alot... :D

凯妈 said...

mine one boy & one girl, always fight too. Lucky I got 2 TV. if one watch VCD, another one can watch other channel in the room.

I always buy their toys same color, same pattern, but they also fight for it, I don't know why? Maybe after fight they feel 'shiok'?

Last week brother Justin was bite Mei Mei Rachael's hand because of fighting...but after 10 minutes, they are hug each other...funny kids!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahha..i remember fighting a lot with my sister when i was young..pulling hair and slapping :D

kiasumum said...

vivian: kids just like to fight, no fight no 'shiok' ma :D

m2c: me too, but i must be the winner, LOL!!

Sweetpea said...

tagged :P

http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/10/pic-in-my-phone.html

Anonymous said...

fighting is normal, rather than sitting down quietly at home

kiasumum said...

we can't satisfied with what we have or want, if they fight we wish them sit still, if they sit quietly then we start to worry :)

Unknown said...

kids sure will fight one and be good together just a second.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner