Thursday, October 25, 2007

Signed up PPP



I stepped into the blogging world not long ago; it was just few months’ back. From here, I get to know lot of mummies from working mum to stay at home mum and learned parenting from them and exchange ideas, since then I make lots of friends.

Beside, these mummies are all excellent writers and they earned lots from pay post, I got influenced so I quickly signed up PayPerPost. Ever since I signed up, PPP give me opportunities to write about the websites, product and services that I love, although not much post I managed to grab but I am still happy with what I am writing and earning. With the extra pocket money I earn now, I can shop online to buy all sort of stuff, which I have been eyeing for quite some times.

I do learned a lot from writing paid post, I get to know lots of products which I never heard of, the services provided around the globe which I do know and the websites where I can do some research for all sort of information. I am happy with what I am doing now and will continue to support PPP. For sure I will recommend PPP to my new blogger friends and share the joy.



No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner