Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Weekend @ Butterworth

Friday nite drove back to Butterworth to attend wedding dinner on Saturday. Hubby 'n the kids did not follow, just myself, sis, BIL 'n mum is going back. Actually I supposed to meet up with Shirley on the way to Butterworth, as promised... sorry ya, Shirley! Was really tired 'n sick, so drove all the way and only stopping at Tapah R&R. Reached Butterworth midnight.

Wake up early in the morning and was cloudy is going to rain anytime soon. I was shivering and have to dragged myself to market to have breakfast and went to bride's house. While mum 'n all the aunties 'n uncles chit chatting I went sneaked into the room and take a napped. I really cannot tahan anymore, so asked sis to drove me to nearby pharmacy to get some medicine. After taking the medicine, took a nap again at my aunt house till 4pm. Sis wake me up and we went to saloon. The wedding dinner is just nearby somewhere around Sunway Carnival, just a five minutes drive from my aunt house.

Reached the restaurant around 7.30pm and the dinner began at 8.00pm. The food so so only. As mentioned by most of my relatives there is alot of snatch thiefs arond that area, so we have to becareful after the dinner. After dinner, we are planning to go AutoCity to have a drink, so we went back to aunt house to wait for the other aunt. Few minutes after reaching aunt house, got called from the other aunt that her bag got snatch from the thief and my uncle hand fractured.

We were all shocked!! As the aunt did not say clearly on the phone coz of her shivering 'n crying voice. We waited and waited and called aunt again few minutes later. Then his hubby reached my aunt house, then only we had the clear picture of what exactly happen. He show us his hand, from there we can see that the forth finger is actually twisted, so my mum, aunt and few uncles brought him to see hospital. Me 'n my sis went to bride's house as she is having her "siong tau" ceremony, and we told them the incident, everyone was shocked too!

Yesterday, on the way back to KL, my aunt called us and tell us his hubby was admit to hospital now due to the whole right hand was in pain, so, need to have thorough check-up.

Really dunno what that stupid idiot snatch thief use the hit my uncle hand so hard so he can snatch the bag, People out there, please becareful, there is more 'n more of such incident happen around us.

5 comments:

Lemonjude said...

So sad that it happen yo your uncle...the snatch thief really so "cheong khong"....Better becareful...

Unknown said...

wow, you still remember our promises. Hehe...i'm now in KL for 5 weeks and will only back to Ipoh every weekend. Well, we still have chances to meet up one day....

kiasumum said...

judy: wherever we go... better becareful now... stay alert!

shirley: of coz ma..... hey... what r u doing here for so long??? shopping arr???

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Lucky nothing really serious happened to your uncle. Think the residents there really have to work out something with the police.

kiasumum said...

yenny: such cases happen many many times already, it's seem that the police did not take any action... biasalah

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner