Friday, November 2, 2007

Bad Mood...

Knock! Knock! Knock! Excuse me….. What happen to me??? These few days I have a pretty bad mood swings and easily gets exploded, I just can’t control my anger. When Sebastian ‘n Sidney make noise I scolded them, they asked question I did not answer them, they called me I asked them to shut up. After scolded them, I feel so bad, it’s not their fault some more they are sick now.

Bad mummy…. Scolding both of you for nothing.

Psstt.. and daddy too… buta buta kena from me for nothing

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fiona, dont blame yourself, sometimes I also like that when I have no mood. Sayang them back as what I did after scolding my son...hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi there don't blame urself cos I'm also the same sometimes.Is normal if we have mood swing sometimes dun feel quilty ok !

kiasumum said...

Feel better now after bringing them to shopping.. :)

sting said...

hey, glad to hear that you are feeling better now.. :-) have a good weekend

michelle@mybabybay said...

It must be the hormones acting. I usually give my children hugs and kisses more than scolding. When you are in a good mood, give them those too.

Anggie's Journal said...

i think is normal ... every mum or even every human will hv mood swing and we intend to scold ppl out of nothing .. :)
btw, i had done ur tag, sorry for late !!

JK said...

Are you feeling stressful? It's time to destress.

kiasumum said...

Siew Ting: thx and i'm having a good weekend with sebastian performance

Michelle: Yup, that's what I will normally do too

Anggie: thx 4 doing d tag, i tot u 4got :)

Jo-N: It's not stress, just dunno why... must find one day go spa for relaxing

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner