Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First Day of Holiday Camp

Sebastian called me when he reaches home at 5pm, I was so relieve when I hear his voice, his happy and excited voice. He tell me a lot of thing, what happen during the holiday camp until I need to ask him to pause for a while coz mummy busy with work. When I reach in-law house, he was so excited, ran over and show me what he did in school. He baked pizza bread, he told me he ate one and keep one for me *so touching*. Daddy so sad as Sebastian did not keep one for him only for mummy..... LOL!!!

Yesterday, the whole day they were within school compound doing indoor activities only, he done art & craft but did not bring back as teacher will only gave at the end of the camp and cookery class where he baked pizza bread.

Today, the whole day will be outdoor activities; they will be going to Rabbit Farm in Semenyih. I know he is looking forward for this trip together with his buddies, as few of his classmates also joining the holiday camp that is why he is so happy and he woke up very early today.

18 comments:

Zooropa said...

yeah kids usually more attached 2mum. Sebastian wld come back wth another happy "rabbit" story...

Dora:)

kiasumum said...

can't wait 2 hear his 'rabbit' story..... :D

Mommy Lose Weight said...

yeah! Sebastian finally called ... and mummy is finally brightened up :)

sting said...

wow! he seems to be having loads of fun.. that's good and healthy too :-)

slavemom said...

The word "Hol Camp" is a bit misleading. I thot camps = stay overnight. But I suppose not the case when it comes to pre-schoolers. hehehe XY's kindy oso having a hol camp for 3 days. But it's jes half day n it's held in the schl. So I din enrol her this time. Sebastian's sounds more interesting n fun.

kiasumum said...

ling: ya.. ya.. finally relieved

siewting: right... rather than just sit, hv to crack my head for next week activity

slavemom: at first i tot is overnight too, cud use 'holiday program' instead of 'hol camp'

Unknown said...

finally Sebastian can go to the holiday camp....but me feel hungry after looking at the bread :-P

Anggie's Journal said...

hope he come back with alot of fun story to tell, so next time dun wory to send him to camp ... :)

Sasha Tan said...

eh u so terrible wan...so happy that daddy is sad. But i would be the same too! Muahahhahahahahahah

Anonymous said...

no worry Sebastian big boy liao I'm sure he's fine.

kiasumum said...

shirley: next time ask sebastian to baked one for u ok

anggie: fong sum chor...

sasha: always like to tease daddy when he got nothing from his kids... hehehehe

eva: hopefully he can be more independent

Leena said...

you must be so happy he left a piece of pizza for you but not for daddy.
sure taste good right. it comes with a lot of love inside. hehe..

his camp sounds very interesting leh. good thing you allowed him to go at last.

Everyday Healy said...

LOL! Now, I am a bit excited too. Have fun, boy! Outings is always fun! Just like auntie always can't sleep at the night before I go traveling. :)

Unknown said...

I so happy that Sebastian like the camp.I am sure he must be very independant now.:)

JK said...

Wow, very touched ya? I would feel that too. Good exposure for Sebastian. My kids are attending an overnight camp in December.

Lemonjude said...

Glad that he learn new things and back home with a happy heart by sharing all that he know.

Anonymous said...

it is 6.30pm now, i am quite hungry actually and saw your pizza bread .... *drooling*

Mommy to Chumsy said...

aahhh..so sweet of him to give the pizza to mommy :D what an interesting school/camp this is. cooking and baking :D

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner