Friday, November 2, 2007

Hemorrhoids

My uncle just went for surgery few weeks ago as he had external hemorrhoids, he couldn’t even walk due to severe pain and swelling. My mum told me that we would be getting it when we gave birth coz we are giving pressure in the veins in the lower rectum therefore hemorrhoids can develop. Luckily I did not get it as I had caesarean for both my kids.

There are two types of hemorrhoids, internal or external. You can’t see or feel if you had internal hemorrhoids whereas external one tend to be painful. To prevent hemorrhoids eat more high-fiber good, drink plenty of liquids, exercise, avoid long period of standing or sitting and don’t strain. You may also take oral medications or apply cream to relieve the mild pain, swelling and inflammation. There are few products available which are safe to consume and very effective, you will see the fast results.

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner