Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tag: Happy Blogging Wish...

Wow… such a meaningful wish received from Jo-N, thanks!! All mummies that I know thru blogging are such wonderful and talented mum, I learned a lot from them especially in parenting issues and educational for kids and I wish to learn more from these great mummy.

Updates: Sorry, forgot to mentioned the below

"This Happy Blogging Wish came from the mom behind the Poems For Cards website, a website created with much effort and talent and it's definitely a website worth visiting"

Beside, I would like to thanks all mummies that visited my blog, although I’m not a good writer but I will do my best to share my parenting thought and I do hope that you keep coming back to visit my boring blog.

Here, I would like to share this happy blogging wish with my fellow mummy

~ Anggie
~ Leena
~ Dora
~ Judy
~ Shirley
~ Elaine
~ Yenny
~ Sweet Jasmine

5 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

Thanks .. what a nice happy blogging wish.. wish u have a happy blogging too... keep up the parenting sharing. !!

Par said...

:P more blogs to check out...

JK said...

Fiona, thanks for spreading the wish. However, I think you forgot to mention that this wish originated from the mom behind the poems for cards website.

No offence:)

kiasumum said...

Jo-N: oppss!! sori, i've updates accordingly :P

Lemonjude said...

Thanks for the blogging wishes. Same to you too.

http://www.judelittle.com/?p=22

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner