Thursday, November 1, 2007

Vaccine for My Kids

Last Saturday, right after Sebastian’s taekwando class, brought both of them to clinic for vaccine.

Sebastian, he weights 19kg and height: forgot to ask the nurse
He had 2nd MMR vaccine; doctor was asking me whether I would be sending him to govt. or private school. If going to govt. school then they will have the vaccine when my boy enters Primary One. I have no idea at the moment so I let Sebastian had the vaccine first.

Sidney, she weights 12kg and height: 83cm
She had 1st Hep A vaccine, Dr was checking her eye sight, ear, and asked me about her verbal communication and hearing, everything was ok. The only concern is when she walks, I notice that her toes pointing inward or they call it “Pigeon Toed”. Dr say it’s common for young children to walk pigeon toed and asked me not to worry, it will back to normal when she reaches 5 or 6.

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner