Monday, November 19, 2007

Worry...

Finally, I have enrolled Sebastian for the Holiday Camp that his kindy is organizing, as I managed to find his kindy teacher to fetch him from my in-law house. This morning, when the teacher came and pick him up, he cried when he get into the car and the teacher tried to console him.

Now, I feel a bit worry about him, is he doing fine? Is he still crying? Or he is enjoying the trip? Will teacher feed him well and more and more of question pouring in my mind now. I was thinking to call his teacher to check him out but I do not want his teacher to think that I’m paranoid over Sebastian.

Hope he is fine now and enjoying his trip.

6 comments:

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Don't worry too much, Fiona. He will be doing fine in the school and with other children around. I think he's enjoying the campy NOW, call him only when he's back home later.

kiasumum said...

thanks yenny!! hope he have fun there now..

Unknown said...

Kiasumum,Once he's back home,he will become an independant boy.You can call up and ask the teacher what's he doing.It's ok to call.Don't worry.!:)

Anonymous said...

dont worry, i am sure he will be fine. even if he cries, when he is there, he wld enjoy so much that he'll probably never thot of u..haha..
holiday is gd, if my Ian is older, i will definitely send him.. wats' yr son's holiday camp like?

JK said...

Don't worry. He'll be fine. No phone calls from the teacher means good news! My two elder ones are going for a holiday camp too in Dec. and I think they are going to enjoy themselves.

Vickylow said...

He will be fine, don't worry. Just sit back and wait for his return. He will tell you all his story and experience in camp. :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner