Monday, December 31, 2007

Last day of the Year 2007

Hi hi…. Today is the last day of the year 2007; so, what had you done in 2007 that you achieved? Well, nothing great happen to me in 2007, but one thing for sure that makes my time more useful is blogging. I’m started a blog in June 2007 and here where I landed all my kids, my family and myself memories. And this going to be continues for many… many… many… many… and many years till my kids grown up, further their studies, get married, having my grandchildren and more.

How you celebrate your New Year eve? At first we was thinking to check-in hotel in Bukit Bintang and celebrate our new year eve there but to my surprise most of the hotel has been fully booked and left only those expensive suite room which I can’t afford… hehehe

This year gonna be the same as previous 7 years which will celebrate at our home sweet home. Psssstt…. From my house I can see plenty of places putting on fireworks, from Genting to Bukit Jalil…. so, tonight gotto sit still here at the balcony at 12midnight and wait for fireworks…..

OK…. See you all next year ya……again, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!!!

12 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Happy New Year! :)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year !!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to u and family!

JK said...

Happy new year!

sting said...

happy new year! wow, you've got really good view ... :-)

Zooropa said...

"Happy New Year 2008 2u & ur Family!"

Dora:)

michelle@mybabybay said...

Happy New Year!!

slavemom said...

Happy New Year to u n ur family too!

Unknown said...

happy new year wish you all the best:)

Vickylow said...

Happy 2008, all the best

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner