Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fight Verbally

Both my kids fight a lot, for toys, TV, food and every single little thing they can really fight hard for it. Last night, to my surprise they fight verbally now, me and hubby can’t stop laughing when saw them fighting. Of coz we did not laugh in front of them, or else they will think we agreed on them fighting.

They were playing together and suddenly I heard
Sidney: I slapped your face!!
Sebastian: I slapped your face too!!


And they continue…
Sidney: I bite your buttock!!
Sebastian: I bite your buttock, too!!

Sidney is getting more irritating coz Sebastian follows what she said
Sidney: I use rotan to spank you!!
Sebastian: I use rotan to spank you, too!! (with his mischievous smile)

Both of them ran toward me, and complaining each other. Sometimes it’s funny when you see both of them fighting and sometimes they can really drive your nerve up.

11 comments:

Daniel said...

kids r so cute n funny when they do this... n u r rite not to laugh in front of them

Anonymous said...

so cute leh, verbally teasing each other only..i can forese that happening to my kids

sting said...

haha Sebastian has the easier part! :-)

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Very funny! Yup, mummy and daddy can't laugh in front of them or they will fight some more!Kids really kids.

Chinneeq said...

yeah...remember when we were growing up, we use verbal fight a lot too...can be very violent sometimes..hehe...

Jacelyn Chew said...

aiyo...normal case in my house here. my kids preferred real fight than just verbally! alamak!!

btw, can we link each other here??

http://www.mummyinvain.com/?p=413

Vickylow said...

haha I bet sidney learning fast for vocabulary from her gor gor.

Unknown said...

oh man!they fight sampai bite the buttock!!LOL I agree with you,sometimes the way they fight sure make me laugh too.little sibblings is always try to copy the elder one.:)

Unknown said...

haha, so cute...most kids are like that..is so common.

Anonymous said...

well, at least they dont do what they said. if not..sure pengsan! :)

Sweetpea said...

i want to wish you and family KUNG HEI FATT CHOY first. who knows when we will be free next! :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner