Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tag: The Most Extreme

Lately I’m a bit lazy to update my blog and there are few tags is still pending. This most extreme tag was from Pek Imm, first time tagged by her.

1. What’s your BIGGEST sin?

2. When’s your PROUDEST moment? Giving birth to Sebastian 'n Sidney although not naturally

3. What’s your GREATEST fear? Losing my family members

4. What’s your GREATEST love? $$$$$$$$ (so $$$ minder hor... )

5. Who is your GREATEST enemy? Worms

6. Who is your GREATEST love? My Family

7. What is your WILDEST dream? 36-24-36

8. When is the LOWEST point in your life? hhmmmm...... forgot la

9. Who is your favourite character in star wars? I don't watch Star Wars

10. What’s your New Year Resolution? Back to my pre-pregnancy weight

11. Which country would you like to retire in? My own country, coz I love the food here can't find anywhere else

12. Love, Money, Health. Which one will you give up? I won't give up all these

13. What is your BEST memory of 2007? Put on 6kg... good food and good sleep

14. What is your BIGGEST challenge? To wear back my size 'S' clothes and now i'm wearing size 'L'


KM hopes that she will find this tag in all her friends’ blog soon. “FRIENDS, JUST NEED TO TAG THREE PEOPLE AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THE TAG” KM will hop around and thank those who have passed her tag on … her FIRST tag. AND TO MAKE THIS MORE INTERESTING, THE ONE DOING THE TAG MUST ADD A NEW QUESTION TO THE LIST

5 comments:

Mommy said...

thank you for layan-ing my tag!
-pek imm

sting said...

hehe.. I like the way you say you won't give up any for Q12... very honest :-)

Leena said...

wow, S. i also want to fit into S clothings but i never an S sizer. cheh.

JK said...

Have you achieved your goal of wearing S size?

Anonymous said...

I also know a lot of people who wears size L. So, don't worry so much-lah. As long as not size XL, still ok-lah, I think. :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner