Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Slowing down....

Hi my dear friends, missing you all so much… thank for keep coming back to my blog although there is nothing here on my updates and I’m still around in blogging world just a little slow. Please forgive me for not replying your comment(s). Lately, I’m really busy with my work… work… and work… when I’m home I wanted to switch on my PC and start blogging but just lazy to do that.

With is a**hole thingy, ahhemmm….. I mean ISO… ya, my dept is moving into ISO now, and there are many processes to follow, really hate it!!! The auditor is coming to audit us in another two weeks, so I have to get all my filling done as soon as possible, almost two months I have not touch my filling. Hopefully everything can be finish up by this Friday. I think this year gonna be a tough year for me at work. Hopefully everything went well. Ok, that about work.

Last two days, hubby went for school registration for Sebastian, I almost forgot about it until I read Elaine’s post. So, quickly called cousin whether she received any notice of registration from her son and asked her to fax me copy. Everything went smoothly during the registration period, so gotto wait till next year July on the news.

5 comments:

JK said...

So, everything is alright. Great!

slavemom said...

Hope things will be smooth sailing for u (esp at work).

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Glad to hear that everything is ok. Anyway, take care, my friend!

Anonymous said...

hope everything is ok

Zooropa said...

Oh yes I understood 'coz I hv gone thru ISO in my old firm last time. It's crazy lar...just too many paper works to prepare! Ask ur co. pay big bucks to them straight-away then "gau tim" lor. hehehe...

Dora:)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner