Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Part-Time Helper

Finally I got my part-time helper to lighten my housework. Although my part-time helper sometimes mess up my thing but they are really helpful. And the most important is I don’t have to pay a single cent. : P


Nicely clean up by my part-time helper
Nah.... my two helpers

Right shirt fold by me and left shirt fold by Sebastian, my part-time helper


So, I praise them for their good work, both so happy especially Sebastian. He is so proud. Later when I was in the room Sebastian running towards me and show me the milk that he make it himself. I’m so shock and told him nicely that he can’t go into the kitchen and make milk coz of the hot water. He got little bit of upset and I explain to him the reason. He nodded his head and had his milk.

Don’t how long does this last? Will he continue to help me on the clean up or mess up everything… LOL!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...they are really great helper. Mummy must be so proud.

slavemom said...

The shirt that Sebastian folded is quite alrite leh. Well done to ur 2 helpers.

mIcHe said...

no bad..u d train them well...when u come visit me, u train my children can? hehe

Vickylow said...

Wah nice helper, how I wish my girl can help me too. I would very appreciated is she doesn't mess up the house wahaha.

Sasha Tan said...

omg make milk? good boy but the scarry leh...

Leena said...

wah, like that they can help you do all the house chores for many years to come. How nice..

michelle@mybabybay said...

Bravo, he does a good job folding that shirt!

Jess said...

hahha...such a good helper u have now!

Y-ling said...

Great helper. He meant well at least :-D

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner