Thursday, August 7, 2008

Like Daddy Like Dotter

Since my maid left I’m sleeping with my kiddos at their room and hubby sleep at his own in our room. Normally, in the middle of the night Sidney will wake up and walked to our room and wake up daddy to make milk for her and sleep at our room. (phewwww… luckily she’s not wake me up…. *evil smile*)

This morning when I walked to our room and wake up hubby, I saw this, so I quickly walked to take my camera and snap it.


See the way they sleep, almost the same rite!! hehe

8 comments:

slavemom said...

hahaha This is so cute! But how come she walks all the way to ur room to wake daddy up leh? Maybe u ignored her when she asked u. :D

Anonymous said...

really the same position!!! only her leg is not hairy! LOL

2ma said...

hey, i have a similar pic of my nephew & his daddy!

Vickylow said...

LOL same pose...really like daddy like dotter.

Anonymous said...

sigh, at least she wakes daddy up. my kids anything, also wake me up one. i told hubby maybe i go to the other room so i wont be disturbed..

Chinneeq said...

hehe...lucky you ler...

Anonymous said...

so cute the way she's sleep.....
your dotter so good, wake up daddy for milk. mine both will scream from their room in the middle at nite for attention....

Anonymous said...

They always say that daughter is always closer to daddy....

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner