Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Visit to Orphanage

Was at orphanage last Saturday but for a while only as I bring along my two monkeys without helper. It was a hot afternoon, and both my monkeys making noise and wanted to go home so I called hubby for help at least to look after them but I left early too coz Sebastian has extra class.

This event was organized by Sales & Marketing dept and had a little party with food and games for the children. We also make small donations to the children on top of the donating them the raffles draw money from the Sales & Marketing Annual Dinner Night.

Will make another trip there this year-end since is just a stone away from my house.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

so many KFC!!!!

Vickylow said...

Great experience. The children must be enjoying this event.

2xMum said...

I really pity them as they grew up without parents' love. Anyway, it's really nice to visit the orphanage and present them some goodies just cheer the kids up. You actually made their day! :)

Anonymous said...

got a tag for u

http://thotsntales.com/?p=1181

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner