Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maid is HERE!!!!

From today onwards, I will my legs shaking at home and pointing at what I want and ask the maid to get it for me, then you will see my buttock growing bigger and bigger.. LOL!!!

I no longer needs to sweep floor, mopping floor, washing toilet bowls, washing clothes, hanging clothes, save my $$ sending clothes to dobby for ironing and lots and lots more which I lost count.

She spoke very soft until I don’t know what she trying to tell me and need to ask her to repeat it many times. The first thing she do when she arrived at my home is folding clothes, which I’ve not touch for few days, almost reach Mount KK.

Both my kids very excited seeing her kakak and keep on calling kakak non-stop *pening kepala*. Sidney was asking my why our kakak look different after coming back from Indonesia, so, I told her that this is a new kakak and she happily accepted her.

I have not given her the schedule which she needs to follow as I want to briefed her first to make sure she understand what is her job scope. I repeated many times and show her what to do and how to do. Hope she really understand what I trying to tell her.

Today just a first day, there is more to come and hope that is a good one.

8 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah...maid arrived already. Envy u ler got maid..hehe..

Mumsgather said...

No wonder my backside getting bigger and bigger. :P

Irene said...

i envy you... my clothes for ironing has already reach mount everest.. uwaaaaaaaah!

good luck with the new maid :)

Family First said...

Lucky you - got maid! Me have to slave for some while longer first. Yeah, hope & pray you got a good one .. start training her up slowly and never give her chance to climb on your head. Heheheh speaking like I got experience with maid ... good luck!

Vickylow said...

Glad your kids accepted her so well.

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to shake legs la

chooi peng said...

really funny, kakak looks diff after back indonesia!!!

kids really innocent...

Anonymous said...

all the best and look out for a handphone...i know Indon maids nowadays can get their hps really easily..

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner