Friday, October 17, 2008

She had her ear pierced

Few more days Sidney is turning 3yrs old, so tomorrow we will be celebrating her birthday earlier at home with close family. I ordered Cupcakes from Alice but unfortunately she was not able to make it as she is not in town, she will only be coming to KL next week, thus I booked her earlier for Sebastian birthday next year Mar, hopefully she will be able to make it.

So, today I brought my missy vain pot to ear piercing, at first she was a bit skeptical, then I told her she will look very pretty when she had her ear pierced. She was convinced and follows me to jewelry shop to have her ear pierced. She seated quietly and let the promoter did whatever they wanted to do and once her ear got pierced, she cried out loud but just for a little while, then she started to run here and there already o.O


This are the earing that I bought yesterday when we were in Pavilion for lunch

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so brave! And she will look nice in those earrings. :)

Anonymous said...

3yo already pierced??? so brave!

Mummy Gwen said...

wah..3 yrs old can have ears pierced already. She looks so sweet with her new earrings. :)

Irene said...

pain leh, uwwaaaa... i remembered my 2nd piercing, omg! P A I N!

Anonymous said...

I only got my ear pierced when I was 14.... :P

Happy Birthday to Sidney~

Hopefully I can still do cupcakes for KL next year... :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha.....so cute and pretty earrings you got there. i don't think my brat would dare to go for it.

Anonymous said...

very cute earrings u hv bought but ur girl cant be wearing it for a while. afraid it will give me infection. so u know right, after a mth, u can change her earring to a gold one, in case got infection.. just my 2 cts!!

Family First said...

I got mine pierced at a very young age too ... sure pain lor!

And I thot Alice is based in Penang .. can order for KL also ah?

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Wow, she's so brave...I only got mine pierced when I was over 21..scared of the pain. Am planning to take my girl to pierced hers but she wanted to wait after 7 yrs old. I like those earrings fr Girls!

Anonymous said...

I have phobia on ear piercing!! My ears swollen till so big after pierced, must be the gun NOT clean!! I removed it and totally reject it till now! LOL

You girl so brave lar!

cre8tone said...

Wow~ 3 yrs old d.. :)

Anonymous said...

Your girl looks a big girl in this pix!

Mumsgather said...

I only had mine pierced in my 20s. Even then sakit like mad and I had to really jaga it because it wasn't done well. With my own bad experience, I think I'll hold off piercing my girl's ears till she begs me for it. Hahaha.

凯妈 said...

she is brave. i had mine at age 4 and got infection. so i must wear gold. that time my mum bought me a big cirle gold earrings. guess what....when I play with my brother, he pull my earrings!! ouch!! i cry badly and i have phobia to wear ring type earring.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner