Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's MY DAY.....

Today, it’s my day… the day I was born 33yrs ago. I remembered my mom jokingly told me that I should celebrate for her instead of me during my birthday coz that time she is at hospital struggling to get me out to this world. LOL!!! Thanks.. mummy!!

So, today I got lots of wishes from sms, FB, email, phone…. whatever communication that can get whole of me.. thanks everyone for your wishes!

I had a good lunch with my colleagues but I have to paid myself as they will only celebrate with me when my boss back on Thursday, late better than nothing, rite!! Hehehe… And I got a bouquet of flower from hubby, thanks hub!!

Just now, I happily go dinner with hubby, ya... only two of us without two monsters around, peaceful dinner huh! And happily hubby drove to the hotel for our dinner; I find something amiss but just walk hand in hand with hubby to the restaurant. The waitress shows us our seat we reserved earlier, upon seating, the waitress asking for the membership card to enjoy the 50% discount. I grab my handbag and look for my wallet…. OH SH*T!!!! My wallet missing, so I asked the waitress whether we still can enjoy the discount without the membership card, no.. no way coz it’s the procedure that I have to show them. Luckily the monorails station just a stone away from the hotel and I told hubby I will take monorail to office to checkout my wallet. Haizz.. what a forgetful wife that hubby had and really lucky that hubby don’t have to send me back to the office at this peak hour where the road pile up with cars. LOL!!

15mins later I returned to the restaurant with my wallet and show the waitress my membership.. oh ya.. and the complimentary cake as well. Half way enjoying the dinner, got a call from MIL saying that Sidney having fever and vomiting. Hubby quickly asked for the bill, gets our cake and rush home.

Although it’s a rushing dinner, forgetful wife and sick daughter at home, I will enjoy my birthday very much and I can still have many.. many.. many birthday to celebrate, rite!!


Complimentary cake from hotel

Flower from hubby

20 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Happy birthday!!!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Happy Birthday!!!

miche said...

Happy Birthday Lenglui!!!

I love the white roses!!!

Same birthdate as one of my BILs. I shall never 2get from today onwards.

Eh, since when u wear specs arh? hehehe

kiasumum said...

thanks amy and michelle(s) for the wishes.

miche: i wear contact lens most of the time ma...

Unknown said...

happy bday!!!

Rose world said...

Happy belated birthday!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Happy Birthday. The cake looks good :):)

Anggie's Journal said...

Happy belated birthday!! :)so sweet the flower ...:P

Family First said...

Hey! It was my wedding anniversary leh 5 May!!!! Good day hor . hahahaha! Hope Sidney is doing ok now.

cutty ian said...

happy birthday! cute kids!

2ma said...

happy belated birthday to you!

wen said...

happy belated birthday to u! love the flowers!

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Belated Birthday to You! First time I see your photo..hehe..pretty mummy.

JK said...

Happy belated birthday to you.

Mamapumpkin said...

Happy Birthday! Wah....got roses some more!!!

Kit said...

HI...first time to your blog. Nice to meet another May baby too LOL

Happy birthday!

I like your kids' names - unique but not weird :)

mommy to chumsy said...

happy belated birthday to you :)

Irene said...

Happy belated Birthday! lurve your bouquet of flowers :)

slavemom said...

A vy belated birthday wish to u. Sorry sorry, but better late than nvr hor. hehehe
So sweet of ur lou kong lah, shower u with beautiful flowers.

coffeesncookies said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you ! Is that cake from Renaissance Hotel ?

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner