Thursday, June 7, 2007

Montessori

I know nothing about "Montessori" never ever really try to understand it until I went into Leah's blog. I remember one of my neighbour told me that she was sending her son to Montessori few years back and nothing is great as compared to normal kindy somemore the school fees is rather expensive. As time goes and happen to pop into MJ Forum and have a chat wif a mummy there talking about Child's Education and little by little I understand abit of Montessori. I have also bought a book recommended by Leah ~ How to Raise An Amazing Child the Montessori Way. I have yet to finish reading the book..... only few pages. I think by the time finish reading I will understand more and will apply this to my children.

4 comments:

Vickylow said...

Hi Fiona, nice blog...

Ya I also learn about Montessori method and wanna use to teach my girl in future.

Wanna share a mentessori website with you, which you can DIY teaching tools & ways to teach your kids. ;)

http://www.ux1.eiu.edu/~cfsjy/mts/_link.htm

kiasumum said...

Hi Vicky,

Thank's for visiting my blog and sharing the montessori website... it's a great site...

Anonymous said...

Thx for visiting and linking my blog. I am going to link you in my personal blog, if that's ok with you?

kiasumum said...

Hi Leah...

Thanx for dropping by... glad that you link me too.. cheers!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner