Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Spiderman..... Pt2

Sebastian was a die hard fan for Spiderman, when we go pasarmalam, he saw this Spiderman costume hanging at one of the stall. His eyeball starting rolling to right side where I'm standing and pointing his finger at that costume and asking me, "Mummy, what is that?". I told him, "Ohhh.... it's a Spiderman costume". He was like has his feet glued on the floor where the stall is, and try to had eye contact with me that he like the costume very much. So, I told him, ok mummy will buy for you with the condition is, this costume is only for you to wear at home as a sleeping attire. He agreed. Now, he wear it every alternate day when it's drying. Don't know how long will it last. And I keep advised him that this attire does not look like the one in the movie that can make you fly or jump from wall to wall. Mana tau, he flying out from the window, thought himself is Spiderman after wearing the attire.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that you have linked me, that's why I drop by and realize your blog is pretty new. Welcome to blogsphere.

Still wondering who you are. A mummy from MJ??

kiasumum said...

hi elaine... thanks for dropping by still new here....

yup... i'm mummy fr MJ... remember Fiona Goh asking u about CEC kindy where I sent my son to??

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner