Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Change of Kindergarten

I was thinking to change Sebastian's kindergarten next year and I had discussion with hubby on this matter. Hubby asked me why would I want to change and this will effect Sebastian as he is now feel comfortable with this kindy. I did not answer hubby as I do not know how to answered him. I send Sebastian to kindy at the age of 3 when Sidney was born, so my MIL can have concerntration on Sidney and I also get a maid to help her out.

Ok, come back to this, why would I want to change Sebastian's kindy not to say that the kindy he attended now is not good but not that great too, but I want him to attend Montessori school and till now I still can't find any authentic Montessori school within my housing area (Cheras) or MIL area (Ampang). How I wish if Leah's Montessori is in Klang Valley, then I won't be so sakit kepala.

I'm too kiasu rite!! Being mummy is real tough job (for me la.... i know many mommies out there are a successful mommies)

4 comments:

Leena said...

no. you're not kiasu at all. all parents want the best for their kids. very normal. it only shows that you care. ::thumbs up mommy::

kiasumum said...

thank you... thank you... for supported me!! :)

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Me too, a kiasu mummy. We all want the BEST for our child. If Sebastian is really comfortable with the current school already, then you got to think twice whether you need to change school for him. If you want to enrol him into Montesorri based school, then you really have to work hard to find a suitable one for him as now its already end of July.

kiasumum said...

ya... that's what i'm thinking too... now he is comfortable and has his buddies too.... but i will still go around to hunt for montessori based school. If really can't find one then will stick to the current kindy lor...

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner