Friday, July 27, 2007

Phone Calls

Ever since Sebastian started talking, me 'n hubby will received alot of calls from him while we were working. Sebastian will call us everyday, at least one call a day. Once he finished chatting with me, he will call his daddy 'n chat. Almost everyday same conversation.

Sebastian: Mi..... I miss you (when first time he said this, my heart sank, now everday say the same, dunno whether really miss me or not... hehehe)
Me: Mummy, miss you too
Sebastian: Mi.. u eat already?
Me: Yes... dear, u leh?
Sebastian: Eat already..... Ah Neh (grandma in Hakka) give porridge
Me: War... today Ah Neh cooked porridge arr....
Sebastian: Very nice... what time u come back?
Me: Mummy finished work at 6pm, so will be back home at 7pm.
Sebastian: Why so late?
Me: Mummy workplace very far....
Sebastian: Ohhh.... ok la, Sidney want to talk to you
Me: OK.....
Sidney: Mi... mi...
Me: Yes..... dearest, u eat already
Sidney: (mumbling).... mi... mi....
Me: Got miss mummy or not....
Sidney: (mumbling)..... byeeee
Me: Ok.... bye bye......
Sebastian: Mi.... bye bye
Me: bye bye.....

So, I told hubby, when Sebastian or Sidney grown up, will they still call us everyday? Hope this will continue until they grown up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged by me AGAIN
http://montessorimum.com/?p=1592

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner