Friday, July 27, 2007

Tag: 08.08.08

Fatt!! Fatt!! Fatt!!.... wow, very auspicious number!! Thanks, Elaine.

What will I do on this important date?? It's actually our 7th Anniversary.... me 'n hubby got registered on 08.08.01.

Story time....
Once upon a time on a beautiful wednesday morning, me 'n hubby happily drive to Tian Hau Temple while both our families and friends are waiting for us. Still got plenty of time as we reached there very early, so while chit chating with my friends, suddenly hubby walked towards me with his blank look and asked me whether I did hold the documents where we supposed to bring for registration. I told him it's not with me and I tot you are holding to it. I started to panic at the same time angry and asked him, r u really want to marry me? If yes, why u left the important documents at home. He quickly drove back home to get the documents. Finally, we signed the paper and live happily ever after.

Ok, back to 08.08.08..... what's our plan??? Hhmmm... will get hubby for another honeymoon and leaving the kids behind. But, we have not plan which destination to go..... hopefully is out of Malaysia. If really hubby can't make it, then will go Pangkor Laut Resort instead.

So, mummies... what's your plan for 08.08.08
IMMomsDaughter
Lovelymummy
Mommyof2angles
MummyInVain
Princess Geraldine

***********************************************************************
Instructions :

**Start Copy**

Proposition: My plan on 08.08.08

Requirements: Share us your plan on 08.08.2008.

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.
3rd - Leave me a comment so that I can compound all your links in a final list on 08.08.2008.

What They will do on 08.08.2008
Xilly want to create a list of 08.08.08 plans.
Chooi Peng was at Hokkaido on 08.08.08
Jazzmint will pass the day blurry on 08.08.08
Dragonmummy will run the normal SAHM task on 08.08.08
Kiasumum's 7th Anniversary 'n honeymoon

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hi kiasumum, i have tagged by xilly too...hehe, but havent do it...
anyway, thanks for tagging me, anymore tag for me??? :)

IMMomsDaughter said...

Hi Kiasumum, I think it's my first visit to your blog. Thanks for dropping by mine and thanks for the tag too. I've got sooo many to catch up with, so please be patient, ya.

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah so meaningful this date for u....thanks for the tag...dunno what i will be doing lor???

kiasumum said...

lovelymummy: aiyor... u was tagged already arr... let me see any tag(s) for you to do or not

immomsdaughter: thx for visiting my blog too... take your time!

mommyof2angels: yup... really looking forward for this meaningful date :)

Jacelyn Chew said...

ha! u had a funny experience on wedding registration day!

anyway, thanks for ur tag. i'll complete it hopefully by tomorrow.

Jacelyn Chew said...

tag is updated in,
http://www.mummyinvain.com/?p=101

TQ

Unknown said...

tag is done...
http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2007/07/lucky-number-080808.html

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I'm biased because I like your blog. I often have differing opinion
from yours. Sometimes it is better to differ each other because it gives a
totally new perspective in our outlook. I honestly believe yours is one of
the best blogs on the web. Thanks for the nice work. :-)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner