Monday, September 10, 2007

Mooncake Festival

Nice 'n beautiful lanterns hanging at Leisure Mall
Dragon lantern for Sebastian



Fish lantern for Sidney

Bought these two lanterns last week at market, the fish one cost around RM5 and the dragon one i Ithink around RM8 if not mistaken, so expensive. This traditional type of lantern is getting more and more expensive. I did not buy those plastic type one with music on it which sometime I feel so annoying when they on it everytime.
Sept. 25 is the Mooncake Festival, so another 15days to go.....

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Qiqi got the same dragon like the one Sebastian got. We bought RM7.90 last yr, so no price increase despite inflation, hehe :)

Mamapumpkin said...

What a beautiful display of lanterns....thanks for sharing.

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Yup, I would prefer the candle one and not the plastic one. I'm gonna buy a fish/rooster one for my girl. I think buy in Jusco will get discount. Not only lantern is getting more expensive but mooncakes too.

Vickylow said...

I'm wonder wanna buy Chloe electrical lantern or not. She use to throw or smash her toys.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner