Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tag: 5 Posts Link to Keywords

Have to finish this tag before I go for holiday, thanks Judy!! I'll be away from 26 Sep - 1 Oct, so if I still have any tag(s) pending, will get it done as soon as I back to my workstation, ok.

Here are some specifications of the tag:
***INSTRUCTIONS: ***
1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.

2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.
************************

Link ONE must be about FAMILY:
Trip to Tg Sepat ~ Can?

Link TWO must be about FRIEND:
I did not write anything about my friend la on this blog, how?

Link THREE must be about YOURSELF:
8 Things About Me

Link FOUR must be about YOUR LOVE:
Sidney 'n Sebastian

FIVE can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE:
My Kidz Happy Times

Here I need to tag 5 people...
Lovelymummy
Montessorimum
Vivian Wong
Shasha
Etcetera-Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag

Jacelyn Chew said...

my another tag for u...

http://www.mummyinvain.com/?p=137

easy one...

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner