Friday, November 30, 2007

Tag: World's Best Friend Week

Thanks my friend Shirley, for giving me such a sweet rewards. I'm really glad to be your best friend.

“Do you know the relationship between your 2 eyes? They blink together, move together, cry together, see things together and sleep together. Even though they never see each other, friendship should be just like that! Life is like Hell without FRIENDS. Its ‘World Best Friend Week’. Send this to your best friends to let them know you appreciate them. “

Your Love is Ur Heart,
Your heart is Ur Spouse,
Your spouse is Ur Future,
Your future is Ur Destiny,
Your destiny is Ur Ambition,
Your ambition is Ur Aspiration,
Your aspiration is Ur Motivation,
Your motivation is Ur Belief,
Your belief is Ur Peace,
Your peace is Ur Target,
Your target is Heaven,
Heaven is no fun without FRIENDS.

And, I would like to share this reward Leena, Healy, Yenny, Elaine and Jo-N

7 comments:

Sweet Jasmine said...

hi..pls check out yr tag....fr..me... have a nice day..!

Leena said...

thank you berri much..you're the best.

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Thanks, Fiona. Nice to be your best friend!

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Hi, Fiona. Just posted the reward from you in my blog and I would like to present it to you back. Friendship forever, my fren!

Everyday Healy said...

LOL! So touching... *tears drop*

Thank you so much, my dear! *muak* *muak*

Audrey said...

I always see your name at other people's blogs and the name kind of like stands out and here I am finally.
The picture is cute. And I'm sure you deserve this reward. Congrats!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Hello, I have a love chain for you :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner