Monday, December 3, 2007

Tag: 3 in 1 About Me

Long overdue tag from Dora, sorry ya.... almost forgotten about this : P and Swett Jasmine too, thanks!

Tag #1
1. A movie that made you laugh
~ a few ie.

2. A book that made you cry
~ nope

3. A best friend
~ Cass, Teresa, Lut 'n my families

4. A favorite childhood memory
~ My primary school time

5. Your favorite animal
~ Doggie

6. Your favorite food
~ Seafood

7. An item of clothing you can't do without
~ My comfy pyjamas

8. Something you collect
~ Coke

9. Your favorite store to shop in
~ any shop as long as it look nice on me : )

10. Your favorite flower
~ Gerbera


***************************************************************************************

Tag #2

If you were given a chance to be an animal one day what would you like to be and why?

Never thought of this, but if I were "force" to choose one, then it will be Dragon, coz I was born in the year of dragon :D

"The Chinese zodiac purports that people born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and inspire confidence and trust."


***************************************************************************************

Tag #3

The Four tag, I've done this, check it out here

2 comments:

Sweet Jasmine said...

hi..thks for doing the tag..ha.ha.i didn't know u are fiona...so u got doubled tag...

Vickylow said...

Good you still wear your pyjamas. I only wear my T and short.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner