Monday, December 17, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

There are four of us, Cass, Teresa, Ling and myself and I’m the earliest one to get married at aged 25. They were a bit shock when I announced it coz they thought I would be the last one to married as I’m the most playful one. Then followed by Teresa and now Ling, my one and only one best friend Cass still single and available. Any guys to introduce… LOL!! Don’t get angry ya, if you read this…. Free ads for you ma… : )

Ling’s had a very simple wedding and this is the first wedding that I attend which is very relaxing, no time chasing…. We can even sit down and chatting and take a nap when we arrived groom’s house, so can you imagine how simple it was. The night before Ling’s wedding, we went karaoke together, hubby supposed to be ‘heng tai’ and join the groom side but ended up at ‘chi mui’ side… LOL!!

The food that served during the dinner time was great although not at those popular restaurant like Tai Thong, Overseas.. etc. Almost every dishes, we finished up, it’s really yummy… yummy… yummilicious!

Here I wish you……

You’re joy ride has just begun…..
May the melody of your wedding bells…..
Keep chiming in your life forever…..

1 comment:

Hazel said...

the food sound yummy, so can i know is which restaurant.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner