Monday, December 17, 2007

Tag: Best Blogging Buddies Awards

I knew Elaine thru MJ Parenting Forum and from there I get to know her even better when I hop in her blog. To tell you all the truth, I know nothing about blog, when people talk about blog, in my mind was asking, ‘what the heck is that?’ so sooner or later I had better understanding of blogging, then from there I start to blog.

When I first doing pay post, I dunno where to start and how to do it until I email to Elaine ask for her help, without hesitation, Elaine teach me the step how to do it, until I got the real picture and understanding how to do it, thanks Elaine!

And now, Elaine has given me such a wonderful award, once again, thank you so much for your guidance and hope we can meet up one day.

Beside, I would like to present this award to my buddies……

~ Leena, Shirley, Marcia, Dora and Yenny

5 comments:

Leena said...

yo, thanks buddy.
i appreciate it a lot. muacks...

Zooropa said...

Thx a lot Fiona, I really appreciate it!

Dora:)

Unknown said...

thank you!So sweet of you!:)

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Thanks alot, my friend! So sweet of you to present me this award.

Unknown said...

thanks...n i have done it http://www.mylovelymummy.com/2007/12/19/best-blogging-buddies-awards/

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner