Monday, December 17, 2007

Tag: Favourite, First & Last

Finally, finished all the tags that I owe before I go for long.. long leave. This was tagged by Dora, thanks!! I forgotten that Judy also tagged me on this, until I browse thru her blog just now, sorry.

1. Do the following without complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you've done yours.
3. Tag the chosen one.
4. Start your post with "I've been tagged"

*****

F A V O U R I T E S
Colour ~ Black
Food ~ Bak Kut Teh
Movie ~ Titanic
Sport ~ Swimming
Day ~ No working days
Season ~ Fall
Ice cream ~ Belgian Chocolate

*****

F I R S T
Best friend ~ Cass, Teresa 'n Ling
Crush ~ The boy opposite my school
Movie ~ Jurassic Park
Music ~ Hubby sang a song for me....

*****

L A S T
Drink ~ Coffee
Car ride ~ From house to workplace
Crush ~ My dearest hubby
Phone call ~ Colleagues, asking for packages
CD played ~ Jay Chow
Gone out with good friends ~ Yesterday, attending my best friend's wedding
Broken a law ~ Speed and overtake red light
Been arrested ~ Nope, dunwan too

5 comments:

Vickylow said...

wah so sweet your dearest hubby sang song to you. :)

sting said...

ya ya .. yr hubby so romantic :-)

Audrey said...

Cannot imagine my husband singing a song for me. I think it will be all offkey!

kiasumum said...

Vicky, Siew Ting, Tot's Mom: That's the first time and last time he sang for me... after that no more.... :(

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Me too, like black colour and Belgian chocolate flavored ice cream. Next time, we can go for ice cream treat at Haagen Dazs.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner