Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Surprise call

Today I received a surprise call……………………………….

From who??????????

It’s from………………………………………………………….
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Sebastian’s classmate……….. and it’s a GIRL o.O

When I pick up the called I thought who’s kid playing with the mobile phone, as at that time the line is not clear, then she called second time. She said she want to speak to Sebastian and I silence for a second, then I told her that Sebastian is at home and I’m working so I can’t pass your call to him. Then she asked me to get Sebastian to return her call. o.O

Then I called home and asked Sebastian, he told me is his classmate and he gave my no. to her as she requested it. O.O

Later, I called home again and wanted to remind Sebastian to return her call but he slept already. So, I told MIL about it and to my surprise again, Sebastian already called her. He passed a piece of paper with the phone no. written on it to MIL and asked MIL to call his girlfriend and they chat for a while. O.O

Goshhhhh!!! He is only 5 years old and already had his classmate cum girlfriend called.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..really coincident hor.

The friend that call JS is a boy. hehe... some more can ask me "Who are you" , instead of "aunty, can I please talk to JS."

slavemom said...

Then u must go to his kindy n chk out his gf liao. :D

michelle@mybabybay said...

Wow your boy really a charmer at such young age.

Chinneeq said...

alamak...i ingat mummy punya ex, HAHAHA!!!

Vickylow said...

haha so young got gf loh. Go and check up ur future DIL LOL

Sasha Tan said...

wah wah wah!!!!!! so early got gfbf edi!

Leena said...

5 yo old and already they know how to call each other...kids nowadays..next year maybe, he'll ask you to buy him a mobile phone. hehe..

Jess said...

oh dear, so small only ler...i better prepare myself if one day a boy call my hp and look for my girl! hahaha...

Mummy In Vain said...

wow, ur boy is good! can get a gf so fast!! haha :D

anyway, a linky love for u..
http://www.mummyinvain.com/?p=572

Zooropa said...

Yeah I'm surprised too when my niece got "boyfriend" to call her when she is 5yo also. Kids today are brave not like us last time!

Dora:)

Anggie's Journal said...

Kou lui at 5 years ? hahaha..
World change !!!

Anonymous said...

first,
i applause you for not freaking out when you got this call. if me, i guess i would and might even sit my son down infront of me and make him tell me all about this girl!!

secondly,
well, one day soon, i might receive the same kind of call in my handphone, and i shall remember to remain as calm as you so that i do not freak out myself and the little caller!!

thank you for sharing with us this interesting call!

you have a great weekend ahead with your love ones.

cheers,
KM

sting said...

they sure start young these days.. :-)

凯妈 said...

wow, got GF at age 5? haha...he is cute leh..

a love tag for you:-
http://chyen79.blogspot.com/2008/04/tag-linky-love.html

J@n!ce said...

So sweet of the gal to call Sebastian... haha :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner