Friday, April 18, 2008

True Color

As she knows that she is leaving soon in July but in actual fact is in May, she start to show her true face / f***king face at my in-laws. My turn not yet, I think soon. She also telling my MIL lots of story which I just got to know it yesterday when my MIL told me.

First Incident
Yesterday, she yelled at my FIL coz my FIL said she do things now got head no tail (yau tau mou mei) and said this to my FIL, “Complain la… complain la… complain pada mem, saya tak takut sekarang, saya kerja sampai bulan tujuh saja.”

Second Incident
Yesterday, my MIL did not buy breakfast for her coz there is breads where my in-law bought from Pasar Malam, so MIL ask her to eat bread only and later in the afternoon only will cook. Then she shows her face at MIL and do not want to take the bread and wait till afternoon that MIL fried rice only she eat.

She asked my MIL to buy her gold bracelet coz she have been working so hard with MIL. Then asked my SIL to give her clothes that my SIL can’t wear. She even wants to ask from my sister to give her all the baby clothes that my nephew can’t wear anymore. She tells in-law that she has lots and lots of thing she wants to buy before leaving here.

I’m really shock when I heard this thru MIL yesterday. I have not questioned her about all these and I pretend I don’t know and see what is her next step. At first I was thinking to inform her earlier so she can prepare, then buy her new luggage bag, buy her some new clothes for her to bring back and give extra bonus.

Now, I will slash all these, if I want to be crueler, just ask her to bring back what she brought here. That it!!!

13 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

no matter hw good we treat our helper, they dont appreciate. sad...

Anggie's Journal said...

wah .... Until july still have to work also mah ...like that also can .
B K Ful wor.... sometime they might do something "unclean" b4 they leave... very bad la.

Anonymous said...

i will do the same too. send her back empty handed. mwahahahaha

Anonymous said...

SO teruk ah. Just sent her back when the time comes, no need to be extra kind to this kind of attitude.

Anonymous said...

tell her to buy all those things with her own money!!
she is so terrible

if i were u, i wld wait on that day that she has to leave, then only i tell her to pack her things and send her to airport immediately!!

thats why no need to treat them like 'bou'..

Anonymous said...

Whao,
I can feel your stress reading about your helper getting way out of hand. Disrepecting the your MIL/FIL at home and trying to push her weight around is definately a No-No.

Leena said...

why ar? no matter how good a maid is, when it's about time they want to go back, true color sure come out.

::shake head::

JK said...

Maids!! Don't worry too much. She is leaving very soon.

Daniel said...

yea... just ask her 2 blardy bring back what she brought here... this people dun appreciate we treat them nicely wan..

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow..this woman is really terrible. watch your family closely these few months, in case she does anything funny since she's going back already. She's too stupid lah...don't want to eat bread and "tau hei". Let her starve lah.

Chinneeq said...

dono y all the maids must behave this way when they are about to leave, sigh....

shoppingmum said...

Aiyo, 3 more months to go, not easy to tahan with her attitude also...

Sweet Jasmine said...

Most maids don't appreciate what they had from us ..so just send them back with the money they earn and ask them to buy what they like in their homeland....but its best not to tell them the date of their departure....and always check them thoroughly before sending them off...

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner