Thursday, May 1, 2008

Did I Strike??????

Thank Miche, for bringing traffic to my blog… LOL!!

I told Miche, if I really strike, I would go to Malacca and belanja her makan. I know she’s been waiting for it so eagerly that why she reminded me when we were chatting online.

So, I quickly logged into Magnum 4D, 1+3D and Toto, I scroll up and down, right and left to check on Miche’s car plate no. and I found this no. … 7 something something 8 at Toto’s website.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

All “eaten” by these 4D companies if not I can bring Miche to eat Ikan Bakar her favourite.


Oh ya… her car plate no. is 7 something something 3. My betting money all gone..... I know Miche must be very heartsick coz she said better give her the betting money to wash her 1 inch of dirt on her old junk!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see see see...waste RM6 already....stubborn dun wanna listen to me! :P

my old junk no "ong" lar...if not early early i change to Persona d. :P

Mummy In Vain said...

i tot u really strike wor....tell the world like this here! so dangerous...

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner