Saturday, May 17, 2008

Family Vacations

I think many of you may have booked your trip to somewhere at very attractive rates or even a free seats since the two airlines is fighting with each other on low fares. I wanted to grab some free seats to Hong Kong again next year but all free seats have been taken up.

Then I planned for my local trip instead. I managed to grab free seats to Langkawi this end September and lower fares rates to KK next year. I wanted to get lowest fares to Langkawi or KK this coming school holidays or August school holidays but all seats offered are very expensive not worth paying. So, my boy got to ponteng school again this end September. I can still let him ponteng once a while but not when he goes to Primary One. :P

I’m also planning a trip to Pangkor Laut Resort for my ROM anniversary on 8 Aug 2008, only hubby and myself for 2nd honeymoon. But don’t know it will happen or not. Gotto discuss with hubby first. He is very busy nowadays and can’t make up his mind.

Happy long weekend!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

got book extra seat 4 me????

Anonymous said...

i went into their website yesterday but cant get any that i wanted. sigh

kiasumum said...

miche: I wanted to book 4u but u asked me not to kacau u as u r bz crapping :D

wen: ya... most of the dates taken up esp. long weekend, school hols.. etc

Chinneeq said...

good to go for a vacation after some madness with the maid...do enjoy yeah... :)

Anonymous said...

wow u even book till next year! Enjoy!

Vickylow said...

I went Pangkor Laut Resort b4. It's nice and peace. If buy in package you no need to pay when you dine in. You can order as many food as you like. Gosh I gain 2 kg for a short trip there :)

Vickylow said...

I went Pangkor Laut Resort b4. It's nice and peace. If buy in package you no need to pay when you dine in. You can order as many food as you like. Gosh I gain 2 kg for a short trip there :)

sting said...

ohhh... your ROM date very nice :-) hope you will get to go ya and have a great time...

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner