Saturday, May 17, 2008

Getting Better Now

Thanks a lot for all you advise.

I’m getting better now after blasted it out yesterday and today. So, from now on, I will not get involve on the maid issue again. They insist to get back the old maid, go ahead and please don’t come and complaint to me at the end of the day. That’s it.

I just got back home from company dinner and clubbing. Our company is organizing a Thank you / Appreciation Dinner at the hotel nearby our workplace. The buffet serving at the hotel is very lousy, although all foods look yummy but it’s tasteless except for the Char Kuay Teow. After dinner, few of our colleagues suggested to go for a drink, so I joined them since I still in bad mood at that moment. We went to Borneo Baruk Club behind the hotel where we had our dinner. The club is not crowded maybe it’s still early and abit boring in that club, maybe no leng jai…. LOL!!

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner