Sunday, August 31, 2008

My new maid is coming soon........

Got good news from my agent, my new maid is coming on 9 Sep and I’m so excited about it but on the other hand I’m worry too.

  • I’m worrying the new maid ~ compare to the last one better or worst
  • I’m worrying the new maid ~ disobey my instructions
  • I’m worrying the new maid ~ flirting around as she only 21 yrs old (my last maid also a young maid)
  • I’m worrying the new maid ~ beating my kids
  • I’m worrying the new maid ~ a lazy maid
  • I’m worrying the new maid ~ telling lie
  • I’m worrying the new maid ~ unhygienic

This is my second time getting maid, first one was with us for 3yrs. Now I’m back to 3yrs ago with so many questions popping out in my mind. Maybe listen to too much complaint about the maid recently around me and this make me worry. I’ve even drafted the new schedule for the new maid to follow.

Heard from some of my friend they have to wait for few months to get new maid some even can’t give exact date coz now Indon maid is going to HK, Taiwan, Singapore and even Middle East as they pay higher compared here. But I’m lucky that I’m don’t have to wait long to get the new maid, is less than two months.

Pray that this maid won’t give us so many problems.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh why u worry so much? Take it easy and pray hard Im sure everything will go smooth. Take care!

Mummy Gwen said...

Don't worry too much. Hope everything turn out fine for u. :)

2xMum said...

Hmm... seems like hiring a maid make you stressed out.

Relax... take it easy. Don't worry too much... ;)

Sasha Tan said...

like buying lottery , dunno kena the right one or not. I'm also taking a maid and scratching my head at the same time. Take pretty one , scared. take ugly wan, Scared also. How? sigh...

Leena said...

Just be strict to them in the beginning. Do not be lenient first, else they'll 'sit on your head'.
Don't worry too much, you might be the lucky few to get good maid.

Mumsgather said...

Yah, all the horror story really can make you sked. Good luck.

J@n!ce said...

Good luck to you :)

Anonymous said...

i wish i can get a maid, but there is no person at home during working time.. if me, i also worry about the new maid..

Irene said...

good luck to you!
teach her! be strict!

slavemom said...

It's normal to be worried. But there's nothing much u can do till she arrives. Good luck to u!

Vickylow said...

Don't over worry. Wish you get a good and reliable maid.

Family First said...

Mind sharing info on your maid agency and how much you paid? I am a new mom and wish to get a maid when i move into my new home early next year. Pls drop me a note on my blog or email, thanks.
family_first3@hotmail.com

Chinneeq said...

good to hear that help is on the way!!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner