Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shaky's Tooth

Last week Sebastian told me that his tooth is shaking and I just ignore him without checking it too. Last night he came to me again to shows his shaking teeth and I take a peep, then I saw two permanent lower permanent teeth coming out but the shaking ones yet to drop off.

Can u see there is actually two permanent teeth inside and the shaky's tooth on the outer part.

When I was young that time, my mom used to pull out my shaky tooth without visiting any dentist. But now, I dare not to extract Sebastian shaky teeth even hubby too. Maybe this weekend goes back to mom house and asks her to extract it or better to bring him to see dentist, yet to decide.

14 comments:

chooi peng said...

ehh.. i thought the permanent teeth and baby teeth is from the same 'place'. LOL

Mummy Gwen said...

Better bring him to see dentist ler. :)

LHS said...

haha..ya, my mum would help me to pull my shaky tooth out without visiting dentist :)

sting said...

oh ya.. my mum used to do that for me but I think I don't dare either :-) maybe send him to dentist so that he get used to going to the dentist

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

My girl's 2 shaky teeth(2 front bottom) came out weeks ago. I pulled them out, no dentist...can save more...hahaha!

Irene said...

i still remember, i used to pull my shaky tooth myself wen i was a kid. will turn turn the tooth, then wacha... tercabut! hehe... :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I sure dare not pull for my kids and will let the dentist do the job, I kiasi. :P

JK said...

I think you need to bring him to the dentist fast and get those two milk teeth extracted or else the permanent teeth will not grow in place. That's what I know but it is better to consult the dentist.

Anonymous said...

let it come off itself if possible...or let it become very loose. dont forget to throw the old tooth up onto the roof ah..hehe

The Seasonal One said...

One of those time which the children is going thro.. Fun and scary all at the same time.

laundryamah said...

no worries lerrr..it will drop off naturally...just have to remind ur boy to be careful not to swallow it! hahahaha

Vickylow said...

It's better to remove the shaky tooth as the permanent teeth erupted. Well if you don't bring him to dentist you may try shaking his tooth with your finger very day. Soon it will loose and drop off.

Sasha Tan said...

oo better pull otherwise the new tooth will be senget.,

michelle@mybabybay said...

Last time I remembered I ate apple and it stuck to the apple. You can try that, else take him to the dentist.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner