Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Tummy

Last weekend after Sebastian’s music class, we go shopping at 1U only him and me. Hubby was away overseas, and I left Sidney and maid at in-law house. So I can enjoy my shopping with Sebastian.

Was looking for swimsuit so I can wear it during our Langkawi trip this month end. While I was trying swimsuit with Sebastian together in the fitting room, he looked at me, as I was half naked only wear bra n panty.

Then he said “Mummy, why your tummy like old woman” he actually said it very loud in the fitting room, I really don’t know outside got people waiting but I asked him to lower his voice when talking to me in fitting room. At that moment, my heart sank and I just want to bang myself onto the wall. Uuuwaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I really wanna get rid of my sagging and ‘choa pei’ tummy. How????? Go for tummy tuck but I scare. Whatever is it from today onwards, I will watch out my diet and do more exercise.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to Langkawi? Great!! Do check out the cable car. Worth every cents..we just went there during Merdeka holiday.

http://khongfamily.com/blog/?p=327

Lemonjude said...

Where he see old woman tummy before and compare that with yours?

Anyway go swing hulla hop very effective.

Irene said...

aiyok. sakit hati... sigh, i wanna laugh but im not ok. *hehe*

me also got tummy, dammit!

michelle@mybabybay said...

hehehe...i don't think I want to publish what my children said. :P

Serene said...

Dont know to laugh or angry when kids saying this... hahaha!

Anonymous said...

u r not the only one who gets comments abt tummy from kids.. i oso kena b4

Family First said...

Tell him its because of him lah! Hahahahah ... kids these days.

Anonymous said...

Aiyoyo... really upset to hear this kind of comment .. but luckily it's from your kid , not your hubby :P

Anonymous said...

hahaha....I kena before too!

but hor...kids said the truth ler...sob sob....

J@n!ce said...

Actually, my tummy still felt like it is abt 3 mths preggie though it is not very obvious from my photo. My boys like to make fun of the fats around my tummy too. Looks like we need to do more crunches. Applying slimming cream on the area does work a bit for me cos it tighten the skin. You may want to try :)

Everyday Healy said...

What should I say? Cute Sebastian! But, stupid stomach. Sometimes, our body really ain't smart enough. LOL!

Really got lots of work to do to repair our body after giving birth. Hahaha......

sting said...

haha... kids huh?!? just when you least expect it too!!

anyway, have a good trip to langkawi ya :-)

chooi peng said...

i went to the langkawi cable car few years ago, i saw the technician referring the manual on how to fix the cable car which stopped moving suddenly! scary ler... hehe

Vickylow said...

Maybe need to work harder to get rid and built your tummy muscle.

Mummy Gwen said...

Alamak..sakitnya hati. I think I won't undress infront of my girl next time when she is older.:P

LHS said...

haha...sure sad by hearing it!
you can try Osim Uzap, it works well for me.

slavemom said...

Those r vy painful words, but I'm sure it's a vy good motivator. :)

Anggie's Journal said...

told him, that is becos of them , mummy got this old tummy .. :) & how scarify as a mummy ... me also got...

Mamapumpkin said...

Hahaha....like how my daughter talks about my boobs!!!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner